The vision of MANAV VIKAS KALYAN CHARITABLE TRUST is to create a just, equal and peaceful society where everybody shares and cares for We aim to provide complete support, protection and care to needy and deprived people in the society with special focus on rural communities. The poor, unprivileged and exploited people and make the world a better place to live in.
THE MISSION OF MANAV VIKAS KALYAN CHARITABLE TRUST IS
"TO ENSURE SMILE ON EVERY FACE"
'' JAN SEVA HI RASTRA SEVA''
We are destined to support the needy rural communities with adequate care, protection, rehabilitation support with innovative service initiatives to alleviate their lives economically, socially, culturally and health wise.
In order to realize our vision, we have adopted the following mission objectives:
- To conceptualize and develop support initiatives to bring sustainable change in the lives of the needy
- To promote education and economic growth skills among rural communities for a better tomorrow
- To offer a complete range of services and help to remove the social stigma from the lives of rural communities
- To promoted social initiatives among private and public sector agencies to make them more socially responsible
- To offer protection, counseling and economic support for various social causes
- This is best done by establishing a redeemed, regenerated and progressive society , which will be free from exploitation, injustice and disparities where the over all development and dignity of every person will be secured where people can line in peace, solidarity, co-opearation and brotherhood and where the rights of each one will be protected